New Zealand Wine Singapore
New Zealand’s wine production accounts for only 0.2% of the world wine production. It is renowned for its Sauvignon Blanc, followed by its Pinot Noir. 60 out of 100 bottles sold internationally are Sauvignon Blanc, however Pinot Gris is gaining popularity. Here are some quick fact about NZ’s wine :
- Top white grape varieties : Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay
- Top red grape variety : Pinot Noir
- Top region : North Island – Hawke’s bay, Wairarapa. South Island – Marlborough and Central Otago.
New Zealand Wine Region Map
New Zealand Wine Styles
- Auckland (chardonnay, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon)
- Gisborne ( chardonnay )
- Hawke’s Bay (chardonnay, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon)
- Wairarapa (Pinot Noir, Merlot and Sauvignon Blanc)
- Martinborough (Pinot Noir, Merlot and Sauvignon Blanc)
- Nelson (Sauvignon Blanc)
- Marlborough (Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay )
- Waipara ( Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc)
- Cantebury ( Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc)
- Central Otago (Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris)
Sugar Loaf Winery
Established in 2004, Sugar loaf Wines takes it name from the islands which lie off the stunning Taranaki Coastline where Kate Acland grew up.
Sugar Loaf Winery is located in the heart of Marlborough’s world class wine growing region, Rapaura. The winery is custom designed for small batch production and hand-on wine making, giving us ultimate control through all stages of our wine production. New Zealand wine singapore provides all wine that you need.